The Balsam Lake Public Library provides materials, resources and services that enhance and contribute to individual knowledge, enlightenment, and enjoyment creating a vibrant center of our community.
Our mission statement is anchored by the following assumptions:
- A responsibility to offer free library service
- The Village's commitment to a municipal library
- Cooperative efforts with other Village departments, other libraries, and other community organizations.
- Community needs drive our services
- Emphasizing and encouraging children to read.
- We take a personal interest in ensuring that our services are delivered in a welcoming, convenient and responsive manner.
Balsam Lake Library staff:
Linda Heimstead - Library Director
Jeanne Kahl - Assistant Librarian
Rebekah Smith - Assistant/"Technology" Librarian
Keldi Merton - Youth Services Librarian
404 Main Street
Balsam Lake WI, 54810
|Monday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am - 4 pm|
We are also closed the following holidays:
|New Years Day||Good Friday|
|Memorial Day||July 4th|
|Labor Day||Thanksgiving Day|
|Christmas Eve||Christmas Day|
Balsam Lake Library Board Members:
Linda Heimstead, Library Director