Thursdays are Teen Night @ the Library!
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
We have fun activities and snacks.
*NO snacks if you do not participate*
Early Release Movie Day
@ the Library
Join us April 17th for TWO movies.
"HOP"-Staring @ 2:00 pm. For all ages
"Hunger Games:Catching Fire" Staring @ 4:30 pm. For ages 13 and up
Snacks will be provided
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (Disney/Hyperion)
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen (Scholastic/Scholastic Press)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Harper Collins/Katherine Tegen Books)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Harlequin Teen)
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (Simon & Schuster)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic/Scholastic Press)
Crewel by Gennifer Albin (Macmillan/Farrar Straus Giroux)
Every Day by David Levithan (Random House/Alfred A. Knopf)
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross (Egmont)
Butter by Erin Jade Lange (Bloomsbury)
2013 Amazing Audiobooks for Young Adults Top Ten
In addition to the full list of 2013 titles, the committee selected the following recordings as its top ten:
- “Code Name Verity” by Elizabeth Wein, read by Morven Christie and Lucy Gaskell. Bolinda, 2012.
- “Crusher” by Niall Leonard, read by Daniel Weyman. Listening Library, 2012.
- “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever” by Jeff Kinney, read by Ramon de Ocampo. Recorded Books, 2011.
- “The Diviners” by Libba Bray, read by January LaVoy. Listening Library, 2012.
- “Inheritance” by Christopher Paolini, read by Gerard Doyle. Listening Library, 2011.
- “The Isle of Blood” by Rick Yancey, read by Steven Boyer. Recorded Books, 2011.
- “Personal Effects” by E.M. Kokie, read by Nick Podehl. Candlewick on Brilliance Audio, 2012.
- “Warriors Don’t Cry” by Melba Patillo Beals, read by Lisa Renee Pitts. Tantor Audio, 2011.
- “The Watch That Ends the Night” by Allan Wolf,
read by Michael Page, Phil Gigante, Christopher Lane, Laurel Merlington, and Angela Dawe. Candlewick on Brilliance Audio, 2011.
- “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio, read by Diana Steele, Nick Podehl, and Kate Rudd. Brilliance, 2011.